Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tips To Jump Higher In 10 Weeks

I am here to tell you my story, as I know for certain that there are plenty of you out there who've been thru what I have, dreaming of the day you'd finally be able to throw down a pleasant, nasty dunk on the basketball court.

All that I'm able to say is that I was just like you not too long back. It all changed about 2 years ago, which I will get to in a second. First, let me give you a touch more background info about myself. My name is Blake, I am 5 foot nine, and I consider myself a pretty good athlete.

Growing up, basketball was always my favorite sport, and I wanted nothing more than to learn how to dunk a basketball. I'd watch the contest each year, play on the Nerf hoop in my room, and if there had been YouTube back then, I'll just about promise you that I would be on it each day, watching highlights left and right.

Anyhow, I played basketball in college. I was always a solid player, one of the better ones on my team, but I wasn't able to dunk.
It was not the end of the Earth, although it was sort of displeasing. Hey, at least I was still a good basketball player.
Long story short, one or two years went by after high school, and one day I ran into an old pal named James. He used to be a few inches shorter than me, and I saw him dunk right before my eyes. James ended up introducing me to a system that changed the way in which I play the game. I'll now dunk...and I will dunk with style. This system showed me how to jump higher using the right exercises and diets.

For more information about the Double your vertical leap program, check out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment